* Spiced Apples Blog * Spiced Apples Blog * Spiced Apples Blog * Spiced Apples Blog * Spiced Apples Blog * Spiced Apples Blog *

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sometimes I get "Carried" Away

On a windy Sunday evening I put myself together for a friends wedding anniversary party and while adjusting my windswept hair and dress, my sister snapped this photo of the accessories I donned for the evening.  Always mixing in a bit of history, I thought that it would be a good idea to sport this vintage bracelet and vintage magazine clutch purse. These cluches were created with a number of different magazine covers on them but, interestingly enough, my clutch is identical to the vintage clutch sported by Carrie Bradshaw in  "The Big Time" episode of season 3's Sex and the City.  I've included the scene below. 

Search This Blog