* Spiced Apples Blog * Spiced Apples Blog * Spiced Apples Blog * Spiced Apples Blog * Spiced Apples Blog * Spiced Apples Blog *

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Anything But A Basic Tee

Well it just goes to show that you don't need a lot of money to look great.  The asymmetrical shirt that I wore to the premier of the Just Doin' It video release party was a simple oversized white t-shirt (you know the one you wear to bed) only it was hit with a bit of creativity for instant glama!  While performer Billy Drease gave it a splash of color (like he did with his own for the  Just Doin' it Video) I grabbed my scissors and a touch of satin ribbon and took to my sewing machine for the final product...Not bad if I do say so myself.  Of course I had to style it up with vintage accessories, a bright red evening bag and Kenneth J Lane necklace, to be exact.  Custom couture in your shirt drawer. 

Search This Blog