* Spiced Apples Blog * Spiced Apples Blog * Spiced Apples Blog * Spiced Apples Blog * Spiced Apples Blog * Spiced Apples Blog *

Thursday, July 8, 2010

ReFashioner: Selection, Style, So Much Fun

I never could have imagined that this new invitation only, curated clothes swap site could be so much fun until yesterday's debut of ReFashioner.  Although swapping was supposed to start promptly at noon, some technical hiccups caused it to be delayed a for a bit.  No problem.  I just sat by my laptop...sometimes in the car, at restaurants and even while walking outside just to click the refresh button to see if it was time to log in and start snaggin' pieces.  I was surprised to see that so many of my posted items went so quickly--4 in just 6 hours.The necklace on the left (a French jet double strand with hand worked gold tone flower details) went just seconds after it was posted  There's another image of it in the blog post entitled "Miles...Inspires" view it at  http://appleshaberdashery.blogspot.com/2010/07/milesinspires.html. Oh yeah, I picked up a bunch of cool stuff too.  The method that Kate Sekules (former editor-in-chief for Culture+Travel Magazine) determined for this site is genius and has already made me a swap addict.  The minute I finish this post, I'll be back swappin' again! 

Search This Blog