* Spiced Apples Blog * Spiced Apples Blog * Spiced Apples Blog * Spiced Apples Blog * Spiced Apples Blog * Spiced Apples Blog *

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Me Standing Next To...Bo Derek in Montreal!

Hey I just found some pics from one of my visits to Montreal.  Check me out on the right.   I'm doning a vintage half hat and sipping a cup of "wake up" at a cozy little cafe with my sister and who do you know was enjoying breakfast at the other table?  None other than Bo Derek with John Corbett (Aidan Shaw of Sex and the City)  they were filming a movie at the time so we really lucked out!  John was a bit camera shy but Bo was kind enough to pose for a picture.  I told her of how I practiced eating a banana  just like she did in the movie Tarzan, The Ape Man (1981). 
I'm gonna do my best to make room in my schedule to get back to that beautiful city in time to catch the Vintage Haute Couture exhibit. 

Search This Blog