* Spiced Apples Blog * Spiced Apples Blog * Spiced Apples Blog * Spiced Apples Blog * Spiced Apples Blog * Spiced Apples Blog *

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Great Minds Collect Alike

Every now and then I visit both the physical and virtual vintage shops of my colleagues in the business.  Yesterday I browsed the website of vintage superstar Carole Tanenbaum whose client roster includes a name you may have heard before ummm...Michelle Obama.  Much of my collection is found in some of the most read wardrobe reference books available, and I am equally pleased when they appear in the curated collection of celebrated vintage enthusiasts like Ms. Tanenbaum.  I posted this ring in Apple's Haberdashery's Holiday 2010 collection.  As difficult as it is CTVC carries the exact same ring.


Search This Blog